This is literally the worst community I've ever lived in, besides the fact there are mentally ill patients that the government pays to live here, the dirty appearances, blatant neglectful efforts in maintaining the townhouses themselves, the staff is rude, inconsistent, and completely untrained and unprofessional.No one is ever on the same page and they will scam you in a heartbeat!

I am counting down the days until my lease is up!!! Because they will charge me two months rent to break the lease.

I have been harassed, victimized and in danger of my physical safety while living here.Please do not trust the websites either, the apartments are small, cheap and have major structural quick fixes.

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above" at Courthouse Green Apartments. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Courthouse Green Apartments to "let everyone know not to live here".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Courthouse Green Apartments apartment community for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Courthouse Green Apartments?

Comments

Richmond, Virginia, United States #926739

I also lived here and finally have left! I would personally never recommend this place other than to people I do not care for!